Saturday, March 24, 2007

Baby Watch, Day 6

Well, this is Mandy. We still have no little girl! Never thought that we would have to wait this long. Especailly, since I was so paranoid about her coming early and not having everything ready for the long term sub at school. If nothing has happened by Monday we see the Dr. at 9.30. And the good news is that our Dr., who has been out of town all week long, comes home today!!!
Even though we are almost a week late it seems that there is always something we need to do for her in preperation. Bryan just got done putting the baby glider and swing together. It is funny how our living room is turing out to look like the nursey at church instead of the well decorated, posh, adult living area that we once thought it was. We have an empty formal dinning room still since the move. It was the one thing that I had to have in this house, since we didn't have one in Texas and I always regretted it. But now I am wondering if we should not buy the formal dinning room table and turn it into an extra lving room/playroom for little girl. My how my thinking has changed!!!! And will probably change a lot more over the next few months.
Well, I am gonna run. My mom and dad are on their way to Tulsa as I type. I think her and Bryan are the ones handling the anxiety the worst. Mom was tired of waiting at home so they are on their way, which will be a good thing I think, Now we will have two exrtra faces to stare at as we sit around waiting!!!!!

Keep checking in with us...we can't wait to announce her name to you all!
Mandy

1 comment:

The McKays said...

How fun to know that you are having a girl...girls are the best. :) We've loved having Mags--she's amazing and it was so fun to announce her name once she was born. Can't wait to hear your girl's name. Mags was due on the 2nd of December and came on the 11th, though we were induced at that point. So...the waiting can be hard, but just keep in mind that this might be your last weekend sans kiddos!